We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
The technology that once promised to simplify patient care has brought more issues than anyone ever anticipated. At Innovaccer, we defeat this beast by making full use of all the data Healthcare has worked so hard to collect, and replacing long-standing problems with ideal solutions.
Data is our bread and butter for innovation. We are looking for a Clinical Informatics Fellow who will own and manage the clinical ontologies at Innovaccer. He/She will also help Innovaccer build clinical workflows, and care protocols to facilitate clinical decision support at the point of care.
A Day in the Life
- Lead development of clinical content for clinical decision support (CDS) to improve clinical documentation.
- Collaborate with clinical informaticists, data scientists,, clinical SMEs, product, and engineering teams to build CDS solutions with a deep understanding of the EHR workflow.
- Managing and defining clinical ontologies and implementing industry best practices of building value sets.
What You Need
- Master’s degree in Clinical Informatics, Healthcare, or related clinical discipline
- 5 + years demonstrated exceptional performance in Clinical Content Management of Clinical Decision Support platforms
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with clinical terminologies (RxNorm, LOINC, SNOMED, CPT, etc.) and clinical analytics experience.
- Deep understanding of clinical workflows, EHRs, and clinical documentation.
- Demonstrated development and implementation of structured, practical, fact - based approach to product and capability development, value formulation and UX directed lean business planning
- Experience using clinical data and analytics to help develop new solutions to existing healthcare problems. Experience in risk adjustment and revenue cycle strongly encouraged.
- Highly proficient in creating and communicating product and capability plans and models, using tools such as MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be able to research, analyze data and prepare presentations and reports
- Highly self - motivated and directed with the ability to juggle different tasks, effectively balance priorities, and be accepting
- Hands on experience working with or managing content creators, clinical content analysts, and clinical terminologists
What We Offer
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can be inspired to generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.