We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a Sales Director-Provider Segment. You will be responsible for selling Innovaccer’s platform to U.S. healthcare providers. Reporting to a Regional Vice President (RVP) of Sales under Innovaccer’s COO, you will work closely with top executives at leading healthcare providers within a region of the U.S. to introduce and expand the adoption of Innovaccer’s offerings. You will have the opportunity to grow enterprise sales, and work closely with dedicated inside sales, sales engineering, and marketing teams. Furthermore, you will partner cross-functionally across the company (e.g., provider solutions product lead, customer success leadership) to align on and execute against an enterprise sales strategy.
A Day in the Life at Innovaccer
● Own and drive the closing of large enterprise deals within your region
● Manage the end-to-end sales process for all provider opportunities in your region, including initial client communications, on-site presentations, RFI responses, multi-day client workshops, RFP submissions, negotiations, and deal signing
● Complete core field sales team responsibilities including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and assessment of the overall health of the business
● Work closely with inside sales, growth strategy, and provider solutions product teams to refine sales pitches, sales collateral, and demos while building Innovaccer and provider expertise
● Represent the company at industry conferences and meetings
What You Need
● Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
● Minimum 8+ years of healthcare sales experience/ technology sales
● Experience and deep understanding of provider organizations and their needs
● Demonstrated experience of selling into CIO orgs
● Demonstrated ability and tenacity to hit sales targets
● Ability to prospect potential clients through research, networking, and cold-calling
● Ability to develop and persuasively lead complex business presentations
● Willingness to travel
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.