We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
Product Manager -Provider will work closely with Group Product Manager across product strategy, product development, product operations, and go-to-market (GTM) priorities. This is a critical role within Innovaccer’s product management vertical, with purview and responsibilities covering both product and GTM priorities— you will have overall accountability and responsibility over product strategy and execution for Innovaccer’s healthcare solutions. In this role, you will work closely with a range of internal stakeholders, including product designers, product managers, engineers, sales & marketing colleagues, and Innovaccer’s leadership team. You will also directly interface with existing and prospective customers, as well as other external stakeholders. This role is set up for highly motivated individuals looking to transition into product management, with opportunities to get deeply involved in both product strategy and execution.
A Day in the Life
- Work closely with the Group Product Manager across this vertical product strategy, product development, product operations, and go-to-market priorities
- Drive product strategy efforts, including defining new solutions based on product-market fit, performing market analyses, refining product use cases, characterizing user personas, evaluating the healthcare tech competitive landscape, and defining Innovaccer’s sources of competitive differentiation
- Spearhead product development, especially for early stage concepts-- this will include designing high-fidelity product wireframes, gathering market input to assess and refine product-market fit, and collaborating with application and platform product owners on product development sprints
- Holistically support top priorities in product operations, such as internal problem solving sessions, leadership review meetings, joint product and go-to-market (GTM) sessions, and product demo refinement efforts
- Closely engage the Life Sciences GTM team (sales and marketing) in support of GTM efforts, including preparing sales pitches, facilitating internal sales enablement activities, supporting upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and attending critical customer meetings and industry conferences (visa permitting)
What You Need
- Balance of business strategy vision and operational mindset to drive execution; can drive an idea through strategic evaluation, product identification, product development and go to market execution
- Demonstrated success working with abstract ideas and intangible variables
- Analytical strong to drive problem solving on company priorities, and innovate on ideas and approaches
- Collaborative and adaptable in approach-- startup environment requires dynamic thinking
- Self-driven individual who enjoys working as part of a high-performing, enthusiastic team
- Working knowledge of US healthcare practices will be required
- Experience in VBC and Provider market will be plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Product Management
- Experience in product management and/or product analytics
- Graduated from T-I College
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.