We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a Sales Director focusing on a greenfield customer/ partner segment of Digital Health Companies. You will be responsible for pitching, driving the need for the Innovaccer Health Cloud which includes data as a service, analytics as a service, API’s, and other developer oriented building blocks from Innovaccer to the Digital Health companies as your target customer. You are high energy, a collaborative closer, and have a proven success for selling software in the healthcare industry. Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from qualifying new prospects and managing deals to closure.
You will work closely with top executives both internally and at your prospect and client organization, ability to communicate value propositions, how our product portfolio will add meaningful impact to their business, is a very critical skill. You will also cross functionally with other groups like Solution Architect, Sales Engineering, Marketing and others. Furthermore, since you are in a greenfield market, your market input and validation will be key to continue to develop and hone the product and offering strategy on Digital Health and you will work closely with the Health Cloud product Management and Marketing team.
A Day in the Life at Innovaccer
- Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Mastered creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms and managing the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling a platform oriented approach to a customer which includes XaaS> to the developer audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have world-class interpersonal and communication skills to make complex contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you've previously sold cloud or enterprise software in the healthcare industry.
- Complete core field sales team responsibilities including sales forecasting, pipeline management, and assessment of the overall health of the business
- Work closely with inside sales, growth strategy, and provider solutions product teams to refine sales pitches, sales collateral, and demos while building Innovaccer and provider expertise
- Represent the company at industry conferences and meetings
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of healthcare sales experience/ technology sales
- Demonstrated experience of selling API’s, Data Platform, Data capabilities to other software / product companies would be a an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability and tenacity to hit sales targets
- Ability to prospect potential clients through research, networking, and cold-calling
- Ability to develop and persuasively lead complex business presentations
- Willingness to travel
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Healthcare technology sales
- Comfortable with selling to technical buyers/ personas
- Deal closure
- Seasoned client experience
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.