We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for Associate-Demand Generation who will work hand in hand with Manager - Demand Generation, as well as the upper management of the Marketing team to drive lead generation programs, processes, and systems. Working closely with other teams within the marketing your role will be to execute our enterprise demand generation strategy along with building, implementing and measuring new systems, processes, and campaigns.
A day in the life at Innovaccer:
- Own the complete lead generation & management process from lead capture to follow-up and tracking them through the entire sales cycle
- Coordinate with the prospects and the frontend team to set up business meetings/calls. Further, briefing the frontend team about the prospect after conducting secondary research and collating relevant information.
- Engage in dialogue to understand client requirements and expectations.
- Work collaboratively with Sales Team and obtain feedback on the quality of MQLs generated from marketing campaigns.
- Track full-funnel lead metrics and provide recommendations: program and campaign investments based on conversion rates.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to leadership.
- Drive data capture and management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing, and augmentation.
- Partner closely with product marketing and campaign management teams to ensure proper messaging, timing and execution of one-off and ongoing campaigns across email and web personalization.
- Use the latest in account-based marketing technology to run multi-channel campaigns targeting Innovaccer’s largest customers.
- Knowledge of Sales funnel and pipeline structure.
What you need:
- Highly experienced in implementing enterprise lead generation programs and processes.
- Strong technical aptitude, fantastic management skills with a great track record of working across sales, marketing and technology teams.
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be good into industry research.
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results.
- Demonstrated ability to come up to speed quickly on a new campaign and balance multiple campaigns.
- Experience creating task-based and process flow documentation.
- Healthcare Domain and Big data Technologies understanding will be plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with marketing science.
What we offer:
- Industry certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified.
- Quarterly rewards and recognition programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can be inspired to generate new ideas with Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles.