We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for Manager, Human Resource Business Partnering to join the People eXperience team who will be working as a key partner to aligned businesses, and gain deep knowledge of the business, people, and drive best talent engagement practices and organizational needs to diagnose issues, recommend solutions to challenges, and further enhance the capabilities of the organization.
- Work with senior management to develop and implement HR policies and procedures
- Partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes with focus on performance management and
- Provide strategic HR support related to human capital management that enables stakeholders to turn business strategy into
business practice and results
- Actively participate in relevant team environments, offer input and ideas, and engage across areas and different teams
- Foster a culture of learning, agility, ‘one team’ mentality, comfort with ambiguity, and continuous improvement
- Create an environment of knowledge sharing, increased automation, and efficiency
- Manage and guide resource planning, competency development, performance management, productivity improvement,
talent retention, career planning, and development
- Analyze various outputs from Team Survey and develop an action plan to address issues relating to team member morale
- Provide specialist advice, consulting and partnering for organizational development and business restructuring programs
- Support HR Business Partners with key business projects, restructure, and change management
What You Need
- Graduate/MBA degree in a highly analytical subject with high academic achievements.
- Min 5-8 years of work experience as an HR Business Partner at IT, Product/ SaaS startup or consulting.
- Business Acumen - An ability to understand the business metrics / key drivers to drive appropriate outcomes
- Excellent understanding of employment law and its application on a pragmatic basis
- Strong time management, organization, prioritization skills and the ability to be able to manage multiple projects and
- Previous experience in a multi-site organization, advising on a range of terms and conditions would be desirable
- Experience of preparing project management templates, keeping track of project milestones and deliverables, managing
- Strong analytical skills with experience of managing and analyzing data
- Ability to apply a flexible approach in searching for solutions without resorting to a formal process as a first step
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off to rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas and innovate at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.