We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
This is a critical role that will help establish the strong foundational pillars of an inspired culture and operational effectiveness which are core building block for a high growth late-stage startup looking to become a coveted brand for the best talent. The leader of this group needs to have the rare capability of being a dreamer and a doer responsible for the strategy and project manager for culture and change management as well as the implementation of efficiency programs
- Be the intelligence arm to ensure our People eXperience team is at the cutting edge of the latest approach on all topics related to People and leading the way to build the Innovaccer approach and brand
- Work on high impact projects that promote pride and inspiration of being an employee at Innovaccer as well leading the full cycle through implementation to see the impact
- Responsible for creating the case for change through working with the business to identify the key business needs, drivers and the change that is required to impact a highly inspired work environment
- Accountable for delivering all change and transformation projects working with the CPO and the Executive team and ensuring that the appropriate level of governance is applied to ensure successful delivery to the business
- Influence alternate outcomes that maybe better but not bought into from the get-go
- Building, driving, and owning operational efficiencies within the function that impact the company
- Partner with the business sponsors and HRBP to identify the deliverables/objectives and design principles of key people initiatives
- Shape, define and maintains the overall approach and methodology and develop the program roadmap, and ensures that the sequencing and timing of the phases are fit for purpose and capable of delivering the outcomes
- Be a trusted partner to build culture and coach individuals on building highly motivated teams and inspirational behaviors
Transformation and Change initiatives: Every green view on competitor approach to people initiatives; career path design; actions from employee surveys etc.; organizational design; geographic expansion talent strategy; culture initiative; People OKR planning and team goal setting; weekly team meetings and point person for other CPO priority agenda topics such as Covid plan PMO; Branding, communications etc.
- 10+ years of overall experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience directing/leading HR transformation and change programs, including shared support workstreams and dedicated project teams, delivering an integrated program of work across the HR COEs.
- Strong understanding of organizational design methodology, the development of design principles, governance, structure, integrators, and performance measures.
- Experience in successfully leading and embedding major change programs and designing and implementing a change and communications plan for such initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage consultation exercises and managing the people implications of an HR Transformation program (as-is activity analysis, redundancies, assessment, outplacement, etc.).
- Experience in developing Global standardized HR processes and their re-engineering/design within recognized industry standards
- Strong program management skills, including operating within structured project management disciplines e.g., developing terms of reference, high-level milestones, detailed project planning, and management of risks, issues, assumptions, and dependencies.
- Working knowledge of HR systems (Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.). with a strong ability to quickly understand and develop a plan to deploy efficiency measures leveraging these communication
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication to impact a change agenda in collaboration with the team to achieve broad companywide alignment
- high-quality document preparation; presentation and facilitation skills
- Adept at driving organization change by building a trust relationship with stakeholders and people at large
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across different functions to integrate HR and business strategies
- Ability to straddle the strategic goals and grassroot implementation for effective outcomes and adoption
- Project management experience, especially in managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Highly capable of working in a matrix oriented, multi-geographical setup
- High levels of EQ, high empathy as a leader
- Ability to handle ambiguity; reduce complexity and drive to outcomes without missing important detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Work in an agile, pragmatic way with minimal structure
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously - oriented on results
- Comfortable with high volume workload, hands-on and not be afraid to roll up your sleeves
- Bias for action
- Strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- High level of energy, positive attitude and a great sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off to rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas and innovate at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.