We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
Sales Engineers function as Solution Consultants and a core part of Innovaccers Growth Strategy team. You will work closely with the Growth Strategy Directors and the front end sales team to decide on the deal strategy and ensure we are putting our best foot forward in every customer interaction. The primary focus of the Sales Engineer will be demonstrating Innovaccer’s end to end offerings to our customers including providing deep dives on our technology.
The candidate should possess exceptional knowledge of healthcare data, a nuanced understanding of different data sources (including EHRs, patient management systems, payer data, ancillary data, etc), common value-based care workflows for quality, risk and reporting, possess exemplary presentation skills, and embody strong team values. The role is varied and will include leading technical discussions, configuring demos, handling security/compliance requests and driving expert-style conversations to a successful conclusion. In addition, the candidate will assess, document and monitor sales requests into the Product Management and Engineering functions at Innovaccer. The candidate will develop exceptional knowledge of the capability of the Innovaccer product suite and will be capable of communicating the details to potential prospects and existing clients. Sales Engineers will also be engaged in strategic projects (e.g. entering a new market) and building pitch packs for client meetings. A successful candidate will love working with cutting edge technology, and a wide variety of healthcare organizations.
Sales Engineers are among the most hotly demanded members of the Innovaccer team, asked to jump in on everything from sales to marketing to product design to investor discussions. Confidence and executive presence are essential since our Sales Engineers are often presenting in front of the CXO of customers and Innovaccer.
A Day in the Life at Innovaccer
- There’s no such thing as a typical day for sales engineers at Innovaccer-- and that’s part of the fun! Sales engineers have varied responsibilities in the company and are always in demand.
- Subject matter expertise: support our sales teams in on-site and remote meetings with your industry and Innovaccer product knowledge, including qualification, discovery, demonstration, and solution design.
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate regional sales team to drive opportunities to a successful conclusion
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the team by leading occasional internal training sessions
- Spearhead the creation and delivery of critical sales artifacts to support our fast-paced sales cycle, including statements of work, RFPs, solution designs, pitch decks and solution strategy documents.
- Collect and manage product and engineering requests from the Sales Team and liaise with our Product and Engineering teams to improve the platform including compiling key features that are being requested or are in demand based on sales calls or proposals.
- Learn the details of existing clients to understand how they use the platform and benefits they have received from the platform for reference stories or anecdotes in prospect conversations.
- Present solutions to executive-level clients and engage in problem-solving discussions in meetings
- Embrace ambiguity and Problem-solving. Be prepared to drive structure in ambiguous situations and problem-solve to drive impact.
What You Need
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare or healthcare IT
- 50% travel availability
- High comfort level with presenting to senior executives, via video call and in-person
- Experience with cloud platforms
- Experience working with sales and marketing teams
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or technical certifications are preferred
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment where rapid execution and agility to meet changing customer needs
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.