We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a National VP Payer Application Sales, a key role within the Sales team at Innovaccer. Reporting to the
Managing Director-Payer and Life Sciences.
A Day in the Life at Innovaccer
● Lead our payer sales team focused on selling into the Payer healthcare vertical
● Serve as the thought leader for the Vertical, and helping develop an overall GTM strategy
● Attract, engage, develop, and retain a high-performing team of sales professionals and leaders.
● Provide skill development and mentorship, including pipeline development, prioritizing resources, creating local relationships, collaboration with legal, product presentations, leading multiple internal teams, and quarterly sales forecasting.
● Ensure team members maintain accurate and complete records of the opportunities and pipeline as well as forecast the business on a regular basis.
● Work cross-functionally with Leads across Product, Marketing and other orgs to ensure alignment in and execution of OKRs
● Serve as an executive sponsor during strategic level deals.
● Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels.
● Display a systemic approach to managing meaningful contract negotiations/deals with multiple reps at a time.
● Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing.
What You Need
● In-depth healthcare payer sales and industry experience and knowledge, with a proven record of success in new sales and retention with the ability to use innovative, creative and strategic solutions to align company resources with client needs
● Minimum of 10 -15 years’ experience in sales
● Minimum of 5 years' experience in managing sales personnel.
● Specific Provider Network Management sales experience: (Contracting, Credentialing, Incentive, Provider Directory)
● Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
● Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
● Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
● Strong work ethic and ownership of both company and client goals/objectives, focused on understanding and exceeding customer expectations.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.