We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
The Life Sciences industry is witnessing a transformational shift and we are committed to helping the healthcare ecosystem “Care as One”. In the LS team, we believe in taking on the challenge of making the LS industry think in new & improved ways about Big Data, Analytics, AI/ML. We are focused on creating a huge impact in the industry.
The LS marketing team is looking for a high caliber leader to join us as the Associate Director of Marketing, Life Sciences. In this role you will work with the Sr. Director, Life Sciences Marketing, and cross-functional leaders to provide leadership ,direction, and execution in order to grow the Life Sciences funnel and pipeline. The ideal candidate for this role, lives and breathes Life Sciences. They also know the art of good storytelling and marketing and will lead, coach, and motivate a team of marketing managers to drive marketing initiatives for the Life Sciences market.
A Day in the Life
- Champion, write and review highly impactful Life Science focused content to power our campaigns
- Manage day-to-day operations of the LS marketing managers and teams, including campaign execution, content creation, market analysis, and lead generation
- Build, execute, and optimize LS marketing activities to drive engagement via conferences, workshops, online events, content marketing, account-based marketing, and other activities
- Manage, develop, and train a very enthusiastic team of marketers to understand industry requirements and support the needs of a fast-growing business
- Lead external agencies, when needed, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials, and online activities
What You Need
- 8+ Years of experience as a B2B marketing leader at top SaaS / strategy, consulting firms (US Healthcare preferred) with min 5+ years of experience managing high-volume, motivated creative teams
- Min 8+ years of prior experience and industry knowledge in biopharma, biotech, or medical technology is a must. Ideally, we would like someone who has knowledge of data management, big data, and analytics applications within any of these industries.
- MBA from Tier I,II college in Business, Marketing, or other related disciplines'. Advanced degree in Biochemistry, Biotech or Pharmaceutical Science is highly desirable
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Excellent coaching abilities, and experience attracting and developing top-tier creative talent
- Passion is contagious and we are a very passionate, action-oriented team. We want to change the way Life Science industry thinks about
- Big Data, Analytics and AI/ML as our singular focus and are looking for someone to share this passion
- Flexibility to work from home, with good overlap with US PST time zone, across a US-India distributed team
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it is our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take Moon shots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office: and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.