We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for Associate Sales Operations to join the Inside Sales team.
A Day in the Life
● Standardize business reporting & creating dashboards for sales executives.
● Manage metrics/analytics programs to help sales reps make data-backed business decisions
● Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
● Experience working in global teams and working in cross-functional and departmental projects.
● Execute business process improvement initiatives
● Helps in enabling territory forecasting, work processes and support the global sales team
● Administered and monitored the company's HubSpot sales cloud application
● Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient
What You Need
● 1+ years of relevant experience in Sales Operations roles.
● Good handle in Excel & Google Suites.
● Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills across multiple audiences and methods.
● Exceptional Team Management skills
What We Offer
● Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our
product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When
you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that
they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Full Time Role