We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for an Associate Director Project Management who will oversee business projects and ensure that they are completed on time and . They also ensure all team members uphold the company's standards throughout each project's development and execution
From day one, as an Associate Director Project Management, you will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, liaising with the customer and overseeing the Project team and function. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in leading project management and PMO with SAAS organizations in the past, with a special focus on executive-level advising and interdepartmental collaboration. You will be responsible for the development and management of the project implementation, governance and communication strategies/processes for the multi-million dollar healthcare technology implementations at our customers. It is a central strategic role where this senior leader will work directly with the Innovaccer executive leadership as well as our customers.
Strategizing the plan of implementation and communication with the customer. Build Programs and Playbooks for streamlining the customer onboarding & implementation process. Identifying bottlenecks in current processes and plan for effective resolution. Build KPIs and OKRs for reporting at various levels for both Innovaccer and the customer
A Day in the Life
- Manage significant changes in requirement/scope/personal as well as customer’s process or skill changes to fully utilize Innovaccer products
- Develop & manage processes and playbooks for the project management function
- Responsible for the strategic and operations around project management tools and systems
- Project status reporting framework for internal and external stakeholders
- Works closely with the Company’s Customer Success, Customer Engineering, Sales and Product teams to manage a portfolio of customer implementations.
- Manages end-to-end transition to support.
- Ensure Risk Management/ scope management for the implementation.
- Project status reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
What You Need
- 10+ years of experience in managing project and program management offices in SAAS based organizations
- Top-notch Problem-Solving skills.
- Experience in Value-Based Care projects and a basic understanding of this field.
- Experience in expectation management during projects to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Good Presentation and communication skills.
- Good Documentation Skills, experience in project management tools (Jira and smart sheets) preferred.
- Six Sigma, PMP/PMI certified.
- Problem Solving expert
- Project oversight / coordination / management
- Value-Based Care knowledge
- Healthcare Data experience
- Presentation and documentation skills
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.