We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a super talented, process-oriented, highly analytical candidate who can analyze and solve increasingly complex sales analytics problems and consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions with the business and sales owners.
A Day in the Life
- Understand Sales/ Marketing/ CX analytics requirements in BI context and design data models to transform raw data into meaningful insights.
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using Power BI.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform detailed analytics.
- Develop comprehensive and clear reports.
- Conduct deep analysis and develop insights from large data sets.
- Own end-to-end reporting across delivery for multiple processes. Be responsible for ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of all reports
- Develop an in-depth understanding of business performance and generate strategic insights with senior leadership to influence decision making
- Follow a structured road map to develop the team and get them ready to scale up as the new automated reporting processes being set up and executed
- Develop and standardize analytical tools, frameworks, and processes, to up-level and democratize analytically grounded decision making at all levels of the business
What You Need
- Strong knowledge in Power BI (DAX + Power Query + Power BI Service + Power BI Desktop Visualizations) and Cloud Data Storages.
- Strong knowledge in SQL.
- Good knowledge of DWH concepts.
- Candidates must have good communication skills.
- Experience making Business Intelligence (BI), Data Visualization and PowerBI dashboards for at least 6 years.
What We Offer
● Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our
product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When
you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Full Time Role