We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a UX Research Manager to help us improve the lives of patients, doctors and payors within the healthcare ecosystem. We are increasing the size of our research team and looking for a manager who can partner with product design and product management leadership to ensure that decision makers have the research-based insight they need to make the right decisions at the right time.
You know how to discover and deliver meaningful insights and have the experience to enable a team to use their skills to apply a wide range of research practices and methods. Most importantly, you’re an advocate for our customers throughout the process and can help stakeholders understand how great user experiences lead to huge business value.
A Day in the Life
- Hire, mentor and empower a team of UX Researchers focused on connecting with our healthcare customers.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify objectives, goals, timelines for research strategies.
- Set clear expectations and goals for UX Researchers while holding them accountable for success.
- Ability to coach the team on both evaluative and generative approaches and methodologies – depending on product/solution maturity.
- Provide clear, actionable feedback and support to develop and grow UX Researchers.
- Demonstrate, explain, and teach others how to apply a range of research methods, understanding the balance and trade-offs between scrappy research and rigor.
- Regularly sync with Product Management Directors to understand strategy, discover blockers, manage quality, and help ensure UX Research prioritization.
- Develop and utilize reusable research project prioritization approaches for UX Researchers to leverage within their own teams. Work with UX Researchers and Product in applying these approaches to ensure UX Researchers have a clear set of prioritized research projects.
- Actively seek out impediments to our efficiency as a team (process, tooling etc.), and propose and implement solutions that will enable the entire team to work more effectively.
- Exert significant influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the UX Research team.
- Evangelize research. Share user insights with the broader organization.
- Establish best workflows for delivering research insights to the design teams in the most efficient ways.
What you need
- Expert-level knowledge in the field of UX Research with a significant amount of experience in hands-on research.
- Proven record of having an impact on products with research activities
- Experience with full life cycle projects, from research/discovery to execution/feedback
- Experience with a broad range of research methodologies (usability studies, interviews, site visits, surveys, user modeling, card sorting, etc.).
- Knowledge of user interface design principles, usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design and statistics to best inform useful and usable recommendations.
- Ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize your workload and execute org initiatives
- Ability to deliver feedback to, and accept feedback from design, product management & executive leadership
- Ability to clearly communicate decisions and how they move our feature(s) forward
- Collaborative, driven and passionate, yet focused on building long-term relationships
- History of defining, planning and executing research strategies including defining objectives, goals, timelines and ability to select the appropriate methodology for the project.