We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
This is a key Development role responsible for the tech stack of the Sales team reporting directly to the Head of GTM Ops. In this role, you will define and execute the vision and roadmap for Innovaccer’s Sales IT tools. As a CRM Developer, you will design world-class applications for our evolving CRM requirements. You will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the CRM platform. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors. To ensure success, you should have extensive experience working with CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems
A Day in the Life
- Meet with Project Managers to determine business, functional and technical requirements and participate in application design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Implement and Configure CRM workflows to drive sales productivity, while ensuring change management is a component of design efforts
- Define and manage implementation of other Sales tools such as Forecasting, CPQ, Territory Planning, Account Plan, Data Enrichment, BI solutions.
- Designing, coding, and implementing CRM applications.
- Perform configuration and customization of the CRM platform.
- Partner with broader GTM organization leaders to understand their IT tool needs.
- Proactively engage in continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Manage and build new internal solutions to automate manual processes.
- Measured CRM Tool utilization to monitor performance, effectiveness, and sales process adherence.
What You Need
- Proficiency in Salesforce/Hubspot and advanced knowledge of sales / business applications.
- 4+ years of experience in sales programs, sales operations, or sales management within the Enterprise technology industry, preferably SaaS.
- Experience building efficient and reusable Python (relevant programming experience) API workflow components
- Implement, develop, automate, and unit test business processes between various data repositories, systems and applications.
- Experience building custom internal solutions on top of CRM.
- Bring data driven methodology and quantitative analytical skills.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Computer Science.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.
Full Time Role