We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a highly talented and passionate individual to join our team of engineers deployed to the front line. This is where the rubber meets the road, where the product has to meet customer needs and create value. You are an engineer who loves data and wants to see technology and data used successfully. You have great attention to detail and are very proactive in seeking potential roadblocks to success. You have great people skills and know-how to manage the trust and expectations of a customer.
It’s been a long decade for healthcare. The technology that once promised to simplify patient care has brought more issues than anyone ever anticipated. At Innovaccer, we know there’s only one way to defeat this beast. We do it by making full use of all the data Healthcare has worked so hard to collect. By righting the wrongs, doing away with long-standing problems, and replacing them with ideal solutions. Although our data platform and applications do the magic, it needs and customization to customer needs. This is where you come in and understand customer requirements and deploy the platform for success, drive impact, and finally measure & demonstrate impact created to customers.
A Day in the Life
- Enabling customers for success
- Enabling customers on how to activate data themselves, either using SQL or BI tools or APIs to solve for questions they have at speed
- Understand customer’s business and requirements for the technology Innovaccer has to offer
- Measure and communicate impact to our customers. We love to measure the impact of what we do and we have saved over $800 million in healthcare cost while increasing 400 basis points in quality of care.
- Building and leading data projects to capture workflows and ROI of Innovaccer’s wide variety of customers.
- Shaping the healthcare data platform for customer needs
- Shaping data models visible to the customer
- Creating analytical views that drive a new insight customer needs
- Building actionable dashboards and reports for customers
- Finally, making people healthy and reducing the cost of healthcare, all while enjoying to do what you love, data!
What You Need
- Technical project management experience in coordinating international teams to deliver high-quality analytical projects
- 3+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role, Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (like Python, R, Scala) and at least data language (like SQL)
- Ability to engage with both the business and technical teams of a client
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Ability to explain technical problems or concepts in a clear and concise way to non-technical users.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.