We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We at Innovaccer are looking for a high caliber leader to join us as the Associate Director of Marketing, Payer. You will work hand in hand with the Senior Director of Marketing, Payer as well as marketing and cross-functional leaders to provide strategic leadership, direction and execution in an effort to grow the Payer Sales & Marketing revenue pipelines. The ideal candidate will lead, coach and motivate a team of Marketing Managers and Partners with the Payer marketing and Company Leadership team to drive sound decisions, strategic planning and marketing initiatives for the US Payer market.
You will direct Innovaccer’s end-to-end payer marketing efforts to expand the company’s presence across the US payer target market segments and geographies.
A Day in the Life
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Payer Marketing managers and teams, including campaign execution, content creation, market analysis, and overall lead generation processes
- Build, execute, and optimize Payer marketing activities to drive engagement via conferences, workshops, online events, content marketing, account-based marketing and other field marketing activities
- Oversee end-to-end Payer marketing processes for all opportunities across audiences and accounts
- Hire, train, and develop a high performing team of Payer marketers who can scale to support a fast growing business
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities
What You Need
- 8+ Years of experience as a B2B marketing leader at top companies, with 5+ years of experience managing high-volume, motivated creative teams
- MBA/Bachelors from Tier I college in Business, Marketing, Strategy or other related discipline
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Excellent coaching abilities, and experience attracting and developing top-tier creative talent
- Experience with nurturing and leading multiple Marketing Teams
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results.
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it is our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take Moon shots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office: and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.