We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
Looking for an experienced and high-energy Solution Sales Executive to sell Innovaccer’s Life Science Solutions. The primary function of this role is to engage, build relationships and sell solutions across a variety of clients in the Life Sciences sector. Primary duties include: Develop consultative relationships and be a trusted advisor to clients; pursuing or generating leads for new product opportunities to new or existing clients; implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth.
The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive and well organized with a demonstrated track record of sales and business development success into the Life Sciences market.
A Day in the Life at Innovaccer
- Accountable to sell Innovaccer Life Science solutions to new and/or existing Life Sciences clients
- Oversee the sales cycle, to build a healthy sales funnel by pursuing or generating leads for new product opportunities to new or existing clients
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Develop consultative relationships and be a trusted advisor to the client, solving client issues strategically
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value proposition and solutions
- Establish sales strategies using forecasting and account plans to meet/exceed sales quotas for territories assigned
- Negotiate contractual agreements with multiple decision makers
- Work closely with colleagues on cross-territory opportunities and other internal teams on marketing materials and case studies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams
- Communicate and present effectively at multiple audiences and levels (listening, written and verbal communication)
- Ability to work independently as a strong team player in a fast-paced, high intensity environment
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills (both internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team-oriented approach to selling is essential
- Participate with product and growth strategists in the strategic development of initiatives to identify product and system enhancements which may improve client appeal and overall company business function, industry reputation and financial performance
What You Need
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of life science sales experience with proven record of meeting sales quota
- 5+ years’ experience selling healthcare data and analytics, data platform services, SaaS, and/or digital health solutions to the life sciences industry
- 5+ years demonstrated success in leading a consultative sales experience, calling on and influencing clients in the life science vertical
- Expertise and knowledge of life science industry trends and strategic landscape of major biopharma and medtech companies
- Ability to effectively lead the sales process and work cooperatively with team to achieve sales goals
- Travel required
- Self-motivated, proven drive to succeed and ability to achieve results
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated proactive and strong customer relations skills
- Work is performed in a remote office environment
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.