The GTM Ops team is the essential engine supporting sales operations. We focus on driving growth, delivering insights, and measuring performance throughout Sales. Our team is highly visible: we directly support the Sales team ; we are responsible for the most critical Go-To-Market sales initiatives; and our Sales, Analytics, Planning, and Intelligence team will be a centralized unit that supports all performance reporting for sales.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our organization. This is a high impact role with two primary goals:
● Develop, implement, maintain, and communicate the architecture required to support Go-To-Market decisions, including segmentation, predictive and propensity-to-buy models
● Prepare data; construct predictive modeling; produce and communicate insights that influence decisions to increase sales productivity and market share.
● Collaborate with multiple organizations (Marketing Ops, GTM, Inside Sales, CRM) to design, construct, test and maintain Go-To-Market architectures.
● Prepare customer, market, and account data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling, including right-to-win and propensity-to-buy models.
● Own segmentation process end-to-end, including definitions and modeling of Total Addressable Market (TAM), Serviceable Addressable Market (SAM) and Serviceable Obtainable Market (SOM). Use ML/AI and field feedback to fine tune modeling continuously. Collaborate cross-functionally with other strategy teams to ensure consistency around definitions and methodology.
● Define, maintain, and report segmentation and coverage metrics, such as productivity and percentage of active accounts.
● Own design, construction, and implementation of propensity-to-buy Model. Establish distribution platform and communication cadence to increase adoption and awareness.
● Continuously generate and communicate sales insights. This role is in big part measured by the quality and impact of the insights produced with a focus on key areas like segmentation, sales coverage, buying journey, deal progression & analysis etc.
● Advocate reporting and analytics automation.
● Formulating, executing, and communicating the status of mitigation plans. Serve as a primary custodian of data
cleanliness in the sales organization along with the Data hygiene team.
● Promote a culture of data-based decision making at GTM Ops organization.
● Advocate automation
● Support the Sales Operations and the Senior Director in initiatives and modeling for various Go-To-Market and
● Collaborate with other sales leaders to improve consumption of customer, market, and account data in support of
● Live and love analytics. You are permanently searching for new angles and interpretations. You have an inquisitive mind that feels at its best when you have and share those “aha” moments.
● Understand the power of data as a strategic weapon that enables growth and productivity
● Are passionate about data reliability, efficiency, and quality
● Understand BI data architecture
● Are looking for a career path in which you can learn, apply and use analytics programs/ ML/ statistical models to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling
● Work independently and proactively- you are a driver, not a passenger
● Master of Computing Science; Master of Data Science; MBA; or similar degrees preferred.
● 6+ years of experience in a strategic, operational, or analytical role.
● Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our
product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When
you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that
they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles