Marketing Operations is a critically important department, enabling the leadership to grow and run the business more
effectively. A Business Intelligence Analyst is an individual with a strong interest in learning how a business is run,
how the growth is tracked. Therefore, has the required technical know-how to build intelligent processes, create live
dashboards and develop algorithms to assist decision making. You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing
and the Marketing Operations team. This role requires a highly resourceful individual with emotional intelligence, analytical skills, ML Knowledge, and expertise in dashboarding.
Self-starter, curious, accountable, enjoys a healthy level of autonomy, strong work ethic, able to succeed in a fast-
paced, high-intensity startup environment.
Highly-developed communication skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal savvy.
Strong knowledge of Data Analysis Expression.
Proven experience in using various BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Datastudio, etc).
Comprehensive understanding of query languages like SQL is a must.
Experience with BI Tools, such as Power Bi, is a must.
What You Need
● Consulting/Analytics internship experience is preferred
● Good handle in SQL, Excel, other BI Tools (PowerBI preferred)
● Results/action-orientation; project management skills
● Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
● Good to have: working experience with BI tools (Power BI, Tableau, Datastudio, etc)
● Proven experience in programming languages mainly Python
● Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
What We Offer
● Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product
or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you
achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they
can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.