We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
The Content Writer is responsible for writing a wide variety of articles and other marketing materials that drive awareness, reputation, credibility, inbound traffic, sales enablement, and demand creation. The Writer will also provide copywriting for marketing communications, HR, internal communications, events, and more. A member of the Content Marketing team and an exceptional writer, the Writer uses creative briefs and content templates effectively, and follows brand, editorial, style, and other content guidelines and governance processes. Projects include coordinating and leading interviews with marketing partners, subject matter experts (SMEs), and external partners; managing project workflow; writing, editing, reviewing, proofing, and publishing content. Ability to meet deadlines in a large, matrixed corporate environment a must.
A Day in the Life:
- Conceive, write, edit, and proof an array of externally facing short- and long-form content, including but not limited to advertisements, articles, blogs, brochures, content hubs, ebooks, emails, fact sheets, infographics, interactives, landing pages, newsletters, podcasts, press releases, reports, resources, scripts, social media and websites.
- Write, edit, proof internal documents as necessary, such as sales enablement materials, employee communications and HR-related copy, and events materials, etc.
- Ensure communications alignment with brand standards and supporting documents, such as brand, corporate marketing, and solution messaging; audience and persona information; buyer’s journey and interaction details marketing plans on a page; and technology/industry trend information
- Using requirements indicated in creative briefs, articulate questions and identify gaps that must be addressed to maximize effective content development that measurably achieves the business objective
- Interview marketers, SMEs, and other sources whose input drives content narratives
- Identify, articulate, and obtain closure on any conflicting information and/or other anomalies collected during input and interviews
- Resolve legal, marketing, SME, and other editorial comments, tracked changes, and reviewer’s inputs on content revisions during the review process
What You Need:
- Degree in journalism, creative writing, marketing, or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in marketing/creative writing, journalism, copywriting, publishing, or content marketing editorial
- Exceptional B2B writer, editor, proofer
- Strong interviewing and note-taking skills
- Healthcare IT, clinical, financial, and/or engagement communications
- Content marketing writing
- PR writing
- Inbound marketing writing
- Social media writing
- Ability to consult and collaborate across a large organization to achieve goals
- Ability to keep multiple competing priorities on track
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Highly organized
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills
What We Offer:
- Industry Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, we’ll help you dive in and get certified
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take risks. We recognize and reward your hard work
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, learn new skills, and pursue their interests so they can be inspired to generate new ideas with Innovaccer
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan: No boring cubicles