We are looking for a talented Associate-Events Marketing to undertake marketing initiatives for campaign execution, and strategizing events. This role will be responsible for creating effective events strategies to build thought leadership (awareness/ visibility), and generate engagements. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our events in ways that attract maximum attention in both offline and online avenues.
● Create and execute an email campaign plan to promote our events.
● Identify & execute growth hacking techniques to leverage opportunities of maximizing engagement on our events.
● Strategize & manage email marketing workflows & campaigns for awareness and lead generation
● Keep check and track of all the campaign responses and send calendar Invites regularly to all the RSVPs of the events.
● Manage data on HubSpot/Salesforce & other reporting tools
● Monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure end-to-end tracking and reporting of campaign metrics and optimal campaign performance. Ensure correct messaging, timing, and execution of ongoing campaigns across
email and web.
● Create required collaterals for event promotions.
● Experience working with affiliate partners would be an added advantage
● Bachelors is a must, MBA/PGDM degree would be preferred
● Marketing/campaign management experience with any agency would be a bonus.
● Ability to manage multiple campaigns to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
● Excellent knowledge of the campaign briefing process
● Managing/Maintaining all the documentation required in the campaigning process
● Brownie points for proficiency in Marketing Automation tools (like Pardot/HubSpot) and Email Marketing Tools
● Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
● Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
● Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
● Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
● Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
● Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.