We want people who are passionate about solving today’s healthcare challenges and positively impacting people’s health and well-being.
After all, that’s what we’ve been focusing on for the past six years. We’re on a purpose-driven journey to impact the future with a healthcare system that cares. The healthcare industry is undergoing a massive transformation, and Innovaccer is helping organizations effectively care for patients in today’s digital world. Our story began when a handful of go-getters got together to tackle one of the healthcare industry’s most pressing needs: a one-stop, whole-patient data bank that breaks down data silos to help teams provide the best care possible. Our mission to care as one is centered around the need for an integrated patient view to improve care delivery.
And you don’t have to take our word for it; Innovaccer recently achieved unicorn status as one of the fastest-growing companies in healthcare technology.
Innovaccer is uniquely positioned in the marketplace and is building a one-of-a-kind healthcare cloud that will enable users to develop applications and solve long-standing healthcare challenges. See our latest
Working here is different.
We take pride in our grit and purpose-driven work ethic. It’s why we’ve been able to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems and why we continue to energetically take on incredible challenges.
We dream, we collaborate, we experiment, and we break new ground. We’re a strong team that looks out for each other.
At Innovaccer, you can expect plenty of support and guidance from your colleagues with opportunities to learn, grow, and make a difference.
We love organized chaos. So, if you are looking for a typical 9 to 5 job where you are told what to do, this may not be for you. When you work with Innovaccer, you are your own boss.
We are looking for a persistent and motivated individual who will be working as an architect for creating and executing various marketing campaigns, strategies, and initiatives to attract potential prospects at our conferences and events (virtual and in-person). As a Associate Marketing , you will be working as the point of contact for driving programs, processes, and systems with the Events Marketing vertical in an end-to-end manner. The candidate should have a strong set of verbal and written communication skills to develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
You’d also be responsible for establishing and nurturing relationships with various healthcare professionals and prospects spread across the globe. With a ﬂair for strategizing and executing highly-dynamic processes, you will be extensively working on transforming collective ideas into highly successful outcomes through powerful event management strategies.
A Day in the Life
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales leadership, digital marketing, procurement, and ﬁnance teams to build and execute extensive events marketing
- Conduct extensive market research, planning, documentation, and reach
- Utilize a blend of strong soft and interpersonal skills to interact with external vendors and then transform collective ideas into highly creative event marketing campaigns
- Own up multiple processes and initiatives across geographies through high-impact project management techniques
- Act as a single point of contact from Innovaccer's end to drive targeted conversations with external agencies
- Learn and build workﬂows to monitor progress over weeks
- Own the complete vendor management process from scouting to negotiations and tracking them through the entire marketing cycle
What You Need
- 0-2 years of experience with graduation/ post graduation from a recognized university
- Persistence and diligence to 'go the extra mile’
- Basic understanding of events management is an advantage
- Flair for written and spoken English with an impeccable command over grammar
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be good at industry research and project management
- Solution-oriented approach with proven ability producing technically accurate, high-quality results
- The creativity that builds credibility with the audience
- Must have natural business acumen in order to qualify an opportunity
- Should be able to deﬁne buyer personas and create tailored strategies for individual personas
- A self-starter capable of making sense in unstructured situations
- Skilled at negotiations and stakeholder management
- Event Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Vendor Management
- Project Management
What We Offer
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it’s our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.