Someone famously said, the best way to predict the future is to create it.
At Innovaccer, we dream of a different future, a future where machines will talk, a future where organizations will be organisms, and a future where life will be different - we will need a fundamentally easy way to embrace Big Data, we need the will, the vision, the leadership, and flamboyance to make Big Data accessible for everyone. We started as a big data company, however in the last 12 months, we have embarked on an exciting journey to build next-generation of data and AI driven products and platforms for the healthcare industry specifically. We are building tools that will enable physicians and hospitals to be more efficient, while making data-driven decisions to improve patient health. By doing so, we hope to save millions of lives in the future and make this planet a healthier planet.
Do give us a shout if you want to join the mission!
Job Title: QA Manager
Experience: 9-12 Years
- Develop and maintain the QA strategy, methodology, discipline and framework. Define QA strategy that continuously ensures products are engineered with utmost quality and delivered to customers faster and smoother.
- Manage a team of 8 – 12 Quality Engineers. Ensure that the team adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined.
- Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
- Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
- Organize the testing kick-off meeting.
- Define the Strategy.
- Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation.
- Identify Training requirements (Technical and Soft skills).
- Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
- Arrange the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup.
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient worknin the project.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Check / Review the Test Cases documents.
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to appropriate stakeholders.
- Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
- Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client.>
- Act as the single point of contact between Product, Project, Development and Testers.
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Review various reports prepared by Test engineers.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
- Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of
Innovaccer simplifies access to structured data and analytics through machine learning and Big Data technologies. With offices in San Francisco and Noida, Innovaccer is transforming the way Corporations, Research Houses, and Think Tanks extract intelligence from data. Recognized by 500 Startups, TiEcon 2015, Forbes, NASSCOM among others, Innovaccer’s products & services are deployed at the most critical international bodies, educational hubs and corporate including the likes of Mercy, CHI, Sonic Healthcare, United Nations, NASA, Tata Mutual Funds, IAB, Global Entrepreneurship Monitor, Brazilian Government, Researchers from Harvard, Stanford, MIT and many more.
How to apply: Drop us a line at TA@innovaccer.com