This week at HIMSS '21 booth 2443, Innovaccer Inc. will be showing healthcare IT professionals from around the globe how the Innovaccer Health Cloud can help them accelerate their transformation and build the future of health.
Attendees can engage with Innovaccer at the main Innovaccer booth, 2443; the Innovaccer Partner Pavilion, booth 2461; the Innovaccer-PwC kiosk C-470 in the 'Consumerism and Patient Engagement' pavilion; and the Innovaccer-Accountable Care Learning Collaborative kiosks C1400-16/17 in the 'Value of Healthcare' pavilion.
Healthcare IT leaders at HIMSS will see how the Innovaccer Health Cloud unifies disparate systems and siloed data to create a single source of clinical truth about the patient, and a single source of financial and operational truth for their payer and provider—all without requiring them to replace existing IT investments.
Providers, payers, life sciences companies, and digital health innovators are embracing the Innovaccer Health Cloud, an open platform ecosystem with a patient-centric data model that heals healthcare's fractures to bring all stakeholders together and accelerate their transformation.
"Our customers are on a mission to accelerate transformation, so healthcare can be integrated, truly collaborative, and utterly focused on the whole patient," said Abhinav Shashank, CEO at Innovaccer. "This is an incredibly exciting, yet challenging time for healthcare. The pace of change will continue to accelerate, and payers, providers, and life sciences organizations must be able to operate at the pace of transformation. We're helping them leap ahead, and stay ahead, as we build the future of healthcare together."
Indeed, the Innovaccer team raced ahead over the past 24 months, across multiple industry segments, to deliver a truly record-breaking array of launches, growth, wins, awards and, most important, customer successes. The company:
- Launched the Innovaccer Health Cloud, the first and only Internet cloud fundamentally organized around whole patient care and a unified patient record—a single source of clinical and financial truth—to accelerate transformation and power the future of health.
- Grew dramatically since its founding, forecasting a five year CAGR of over 100% by the end of 2021, with growth across provider, payer, and life sciences sectors all accelerating.
- Deployed solutions across the U.S., topping more than 1,000 customer locations and enabling over 37,000 providers to transform care delivery and improve collaboration with payers.
- Expanded its partner ecosystem eight-fold to over 40 cloud providers, global system integrators, advisory and consulting firms, and technology alliances. Through the Innovation Accelerator program launched this week at HIMSS, these partners are creating game-changing transformative solutions for healthcare customers. Seven of these partners, including PwC, are jointly showcasing the power of "better together" at the Innovaccer Partner Pavilion, HIMSS booth 2461.
- Awarded the 2021 Best in KLAS for Population Health Management; recognized as an industry leader by KLAS in their 2021 Population Health Vendor Overview for customer experience, market energy, and breadth of population health management capabilities; recognized by Gartner in their "U.S. Healthcare Payer CIOs: Achieve Provider Engagement Through Data, Analytics and CRM" report; and won the top client satisfaction rating for Data Activation Platforms and Healthcare Data Integration Systems in the 2021 Black Book User Survey.
- Shipped an array of new solutions for payers, providers, and life sciences, among them the COVID-19 Commend Center and solutions for AI-Enabled Patient Relationship Management, Care Navigation and Benefits Engagement, Enterprise Data Platform for Payers, Health Plan Analytics, Provider Network Management, Member Engagement, Managed Medicaid, Physician Engagement, Data-Driven Patient Engagement, Medication Management, Transitions of Care Management, Chronic Care Management, Referral Management, Remote Patient Monitoring, and more.
- Helped payers, providers, and life sciences customers accelerate their digital transformation, including helping Banner Health reduce IT infrastructure cost by 70% and save more than $4M; helping Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona prepare for CMS interoperability compliance; and helping ACOs reap $454M in savings across Medicare, commercial, and employer contracts through the Health Cloud's Data Activation Platform.
- Introduced, with Accountable Care Learning Collaborative (ACLC), the industry's largest value-based care collaborative.
- Achieved HITRUST CSF® Certification to Manage Risk, Improve Security Posture, and Meet Compliance Requirements.
- Expanded its Strategic Advisory Board to include Mark Ganz, the former CEO at Cambia Health Solutions; Kevin F. Brennan, Senior Advisor to McKinsey & Company; and Ajay Gupta, Senior Partner Emeritus at McKinsey & Company; and it's executive leadership team with the addition of Sean Hogan, GM of Provider; Jeff McHugh, Regional Vice President of Sales; Andy Burtis, Chief Marketing Officer; and Dan Guggenheim, Chief Legal Officer.
- Collaborated with CareAsOne, a San Francisco-based not-for-profit virtual community advocating for connected, value-driven care, which has grown to over 10,000 members around the globe.
Visit HIMSS '21 booth 2443 and see the path to healthcare's future, running now on the Innovaccer Health Cloud—the open platform ecosystem where interoperability isn't an afterthought, but the foundation; where healthcare can finally be unified, complete, and focused on the whole patient, to deliver care as one.