Innovaccer showcasing its products at HIMSS 2021
HIMSS22 attendees will experience the company’s latest health cloud advancements and see how Innovaccer can help them accelerate their transformation towards value-based, patient-centered, equitable care.
SAN FRANCISCO & ORLANDO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HIMSS22 Booth #3701 and #3801—Next week at HIMSS22, healthcare leaders from around the globe will see how the InnovaccerⓇ Health Cloud and its Data Activation Platform—recognized as #1 healthcare data platform by KLAS—can help them rapidly unify patient data across disparate systems and care settings to help improve population health, enhance the patient experience, ensure the well-being of healthcare teams, and reduce the cost of care.
HIMSS22 attendees will get live deep dives into Innovaccer’s full complement of innovative technologies and solutions, including previews of the company’s new Innovation Accelerators, modular building block solutions that are easily connected and combined to help organizations accelerate digital transformation of key clinical, financial, and operational use cases.
Attendees can engage with Innovaccer’s experts at the main Innovaccer booth, #3701, and with Innovaccer’s partners at the Innovaccer Partner Pavilion, booth #3801. In addition, several of Innovaccer’s customers are leading must-see educational sessions at HIMSS22, including:
- Clinical workflow intelligence: The combination of clinical data and science, featuring Sukhveer Singh, global head of healthcare insights at Roche Information Systems, and Kanav Hasija, cofounder and chief customer officer at Innovaccer. Set a reminder to attend on Thursday, March 17, 8:30–9:30 a.m. EST, at the Orange County Convention Center – West Concourse, room W207C.
- How data and analytics can transform care management, featuring Katherine Dixon, MHA, CPC, COC, director, population health operations and optimization at Orlando Health; and Claire Goodwin, MHA, corporate director, network strategy and business development at Orlando Health. Make plans to attend the session on Friday, March 18, 12–1 p.m. EST at the Orange County Convention Center - West Concourse, room W311A.
“The pace of change in healthcare is increasing, and healthcare stakeholders simply can’t keep up using yesterday’s technology,” said Abhinav Shashank, cofounder and CEO at Innovaccer. “We’re at an inflection point, where we finally have the technology to bring patient data together and make it useful—from inside our own organizations, public data sources, and increasingly from patient-generated device data—to deliver the longitudinal patient view that’s long been sought but never fully realized. Our customers are leading the way to equitable care with the most complete patient insights in the industry, made possible by the transformative power of the Innovaccer Health Cloud. I invite everyone to stop by our booth and see how we can help them go from idea to proof of concept in a matter of weeks.”
Innovaccer continues to lead the industry by helping its customers use the power of the Health Cloud to dramatically increase the pace of innovation. The company has:
- Pre-released its Innovation Accelerators, a comprehensive library of prepackaged capabilities that allow healthcare organizations to speed up digital transformation. Each accelerator comprises a combination of assets—including connectors, data models, functions, hydrators, applications, and dashboards—that address common and high-impact use cases, such as referral management, risk adjustment, patient engagement, and more. And all Innovation Accelerators use Innovaccer’s Best in KLAS data platform, which ensures they’re natively interoperable, customizable, extensible, and benefit from a unified patient record. The full library of Innovation Accelerators will become generally available (GA) later this year.
- Announced a $150-million Series E round at a $3.2 billion valuation, driven by rapid customer adoption of the Innovaccer Health Cloud. Innovaccer’s Series E round brings the total capital raised by the company to more than $375 million.
- Achieved critical mass across the spectrum of healthcare, signing more than 50 customers to date, including One Medical, Roche, CommonSpirit Health, Sentara Healthcare, Adventist Health, Providence, Florence Health, Community Care Physician Network, Children's Health Alliance, Nemours Children’s Health, Dayton Children’s Health Partners, St. Luke’s Health System, and others.
- Continued hypergrowth, forecasting a five-year CAGR of more than 100% by the end of 2022 while accelerating growth across the provider, payer, and life sciences sectors.
- Deployed solutions across more than 1,000 care settings in the U.S., with more than 37,000 providers, as well as payers and life sciences organizations personnel, now using the Innovaccer Health Cloud to provide access to more than 24 million patient records to transform care delivery and improve collaboration.
- Expanded its partner ecosystem to more than 48 cloud providers, global system integrators, advisory and consulting firms, technology alliances, and ISVs. Moreover, the company’s ISV Partner Program, launched in August, grew to include more than 20 ISV partners now building transformative solutions on the Innovaccer Health Cloud. Innovaccer was recognized as a Preferred Solution Vendor in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace and a Top Solution Provider on the AWS Marketplace in Health Analytics Category. Several partners, including Suki, Perception Health, DocSpera, IntelliH, Acclivity Health, and Coforge, are jointly showcasing their game-changing solutions at the Innovaccer Partner Pavilion, HIMSS22 booth #3801.
- Helped payers, providers, and life sciences customers accelerate their digital transformation, including helping PSW reduce its ED utilization by approximately 8% year-over-year; MercyOne PHSO realize a 7.14% reduction in readmissions and a 14.26% increase in primary provider services; and ACOs on the Innovaccer Health Cloud generate more than three times the shared savings growth of other ACOs in the latest performance year, reaping $9 million in shared savings on average compared to the $2 million average savings obtained by other ACOs across Medicare, commercial, and employer contracts.
Visit HIMSS22 booth #3701 and see how the #1 healthcare data platform can help you accelerate your transformation across an expansive array of key use cases, including value-based care, digital health, clinically contextual patient engagement, clinical data integration, revenue cycle management, operations, and more.
For more information, visit HIMSS22 booth #3701 and https://innovaccer.com.